Industrial Ceiling Fans
The Swifter® Industrial Ceiling Fan is a new and revolutionary large-scale ceiling fan designed specifically for use in commercial applications. These industrial ceiling fans belong to a category of fans referred to as High Volume, Low Speed (HVLS). This means that these large-span ceiling fan can move high volumes of air at low speeds. Swifter® Industrial Ceiling Fans are indeed very big fans. They are available in various standard sizes; 10’, 12', 14' and 16' diameter.
Glocon has a proven history for developing new and innovative industrial fan products. We have positioned the Swifter® HVLS fan series as possibly the best industrial ceiling fan on the market:
Features of the Swifter® Industrial Ceiling Fan
Benefits of the Swifter® Industrial Ceiling Fan
- Hybrid Fan System
- Direct Drive Permanent Magnet Motor
- Universal Voltage Input
- Hoisting System *
- Composite Fan Blades
- Patented High Efficiency Airfoil
- Folding Hinged Fan Blades
- Adjustable Fan Pitch Angle
- High Strength Hub Assembly
- Wash-Down Fan Assembly
- Auto-Interference Shut Off
- Invisible Accident Avoidance Shield *
- Forward and Reverse Operation
- Variable Speed Operation
- LED Mode Indicators *
- Wall Mounted Controller
- Wireless Handheld Remote *
- Safety Shut-Off Switch
- 10-Year Product Warranty
- Operates on electric grid power, using as little as 500 watts. Or, with the optional solar package accessory, run the fan on clean solar power.
- Eliminates the need for a gearbox / speed reducer. This results in higher efficiency, simplified design and lower fan weight
- Fan can be configured for voltage inputs of 110-480 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single or three phase and/or 48 VDC
- Fan can be easily lowered or raised for simplified installation or maintenance. The result is lower install and operating cost.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) fan blades are lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Powerful blade airfoil provides greater airflow at lower power resulting in fewer fan blades and lower solidity ratio
- Retractable fan blades can be folded up for easier handling and maintenance
- Adjust fan blade pitch angle for airflow optimization for differing ceiling heights and facility configurations
- Fan hub is constructed of carbon steel, stainless steel, extruded aluminum and stock aluminum. This results in a structurally superior hub design.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance. Fan can be used indoors or outdoors. Water and moisture will not affect fan operation; the motor and electronics are sealed.
- Fan stops and sounds alarm if an external object interferes and restricts fan rotation
- Infrared shield stops fan operation and sounds alarm when an object approaches the proximity of the fan from below
- Re-circulate air in either direction to achieve summer time evaporative cooling or wintertime warming
- Control the amount of air being moved
- Identify the mode of operation at a glance
- Hard-wired control box to turn fan on/off, change fan speed or change forward/reverse direction.
- Control ceiling fan speed and direction with ease
- Shut down fan immediately with wall switch
- Peace of mind. Any defective part will be replaced.
* Optional accessory on some models