3-1 Luger Road
Denville NJ 07834 USA
or use the form below:
- 2/10/12 - Glocon Inc. Exhibits Swifter® CTX Series Cooling Tower Fans at Annual CTI Conference
- 10/14/11 - Swifter Industrial Cooling Tower Fans Deliver More Airflow (CFM) in Municipal Power Plant Application. Read customer's testimonial.
- 6/16/11 - Glocon Inc. announces over one thousand (1000) Swifter® Cooling Tower Industrial Fan installations worldwide.
- 2/7/11 - Glocon Inc. introduces its newest and most innovative solar-powered HVLS industrial ceiling fan. The Swifter® Solar Series is a Hybrid HVLS (High Volume, Low Speed) Ceiling Fan and is available from 12 - 24 ft. diameter.
- 10/11/10 - Glocon Inc. extends custom design and manufacturing services of industrial fiberglass and metal fan parts to HVAC and process cooling industries.
- 11/23/09 - Glocon Inc. introduces its innovative CoreMax technology, used in the next generation Swifter® CTX Series industrial axial fiberglass exhaust fans, resulting in a contiguous hybrid composite fan blade that has superior reliability and durability over conventional hollow-core fiberglass blades.
- 1/15/09 - Glocon Inc. introduces the next generation of Swifter® CTX Series industrial axial fiberglass fans for cooling towers, heat exchangers and other exhaust applications. The CTX Fan Series incorporates high efficiency patented airfoils recently developed by the U.S Dept of Energy's National Renewable Laboratory (NREL).
- 4/26/04 -Glocon Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of its state-of-the-art Fan Selection Program for the Swifter® SW/SE Series Fiberglass Axial Fans, typically used in exhaust applications.
- 4/24/02 - Glocon Inc. introduces the Swifter® line of high performance industrial fiberglass props (propellers/impellers) for use in a broad range of applications including HVAC, cooling towers, condensers, chillers, air cooled heat exchangers, ventilators and spray booths.
- As Seen in Jan/Feb 2009 Issue of Process Cooling - Advanced Airfoils For The Changing Fan Market.
- As Seen in Jan/Feb 2010 Issue of Process Cooling - Saving Energy with Smart Air.